Thursday 7 March 2013

Bourjous Express Eye Make-Up Remover review


Bourjois Express Eye make remover is a dual remover which consists of  two formulas: oily and watery. You need do give it a shake and wet a cotton pad with it to remove make-up.

This remover works quickly and efficiently, dissolves make-up instantly and deals well with waterproof make-up (excluding my Diorshow mascara, which resists any kind of remover). Although the manufacturer promises the remover is non-oily, it leaves greasy residue on my lids. I usually wipe off the remains of the remover with a cotton pad soaked in micellar solution. But I definitely don't recommend using it for touch ups during the day cause it will melt your make up for sure.

The only regret I have about this product is that the ball on the cap, which opens the bottle broke off on the first day. I was able to fix it with my hot glue but if it hadn't been for this, I wouldn't be able to open the bottle. 

No matter what your skincare routine is, I believe it's always practical to have one of these dual removers. I've used quite a few from different brands, ranging from the drugstore ones like Nivea or Bourjois to more high-end ones like Lancome and I must admit I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. All of them are equally effective.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment