Thursday 14 March 2013

Made in Poland: Inglot Custom Palette review


After I've depoted all the face products from my Too Faced Sweet Indulgence palette I needed to keep it them somewhere convenient. That's why I bought this Inglot custom palette. 
It's a bit too small for my liking, but unfortunately this is the only size available. Otherwise, it's perfect.
The box is very pro-looking, it has a magnetic base, which attracts all eyeshadow pans without the need to stick any magnets to the pans.
There's also a large mirror in the the pan, which I find very convenient.

The items I've put inside are a bit bulky and take up too much space. This palette is perfect for storing eyeshadows like Inglot or MAC. It's small and handy, approximately the size of a CD, which makes it the best travel companion. You may put inside whatever you need and off you go!

Inglot custom palette costs $5, which is a fraction of the price of the Z-palette and is absolutely perfect. The only regret I have is that these are available in one size only cause I'd definitely be able to find use for a bigger one as well.   


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment