Monday 4 March 2013

Made in Poland: Inglot Eyelsh Curler review


I don't have much experience with lash curlers. The only one I had in the past was the one-dollar one from ELF and it was curved in such a way it simply didn't work. I couldn't pick my lashes at all and those it picked lookes broken in half.
I admit I was toying with the idea of getting the Shu Emura one, but I had a suspicion that maybe no curler would fit my eye shape so in result I went for something less expensive to see whether I actually enjoy using a curler.


Inglot has 2 kinds of curlers on offer. Initially I wanted to get the black one, which costs a third of the price of the one I got. However, the nice consultant dissuaded me from taking the budget option. The one I got cost about $10.
There's nothing to write home about the way it works cause it's a very standard mechanical device.
I compared it with the ELF one and it's much less rounded, thanks to which it fits my eye shape perfectly. 


As I've said, lash curlers are not my speciality. I can't say which gives a stronger curl or is easier to use cause I lack any point of reference. 
I can only say I really like this curler. 
I would describe the curl as natural, nothing too dramatic, the lashes are curled, not bent at right angle.
The curler doesn't pinch my lids or pull out my lashes. 
For the time being, it serves my purposes right. I use it every day and I think my lashes look pretty. I have a suspicion, though, that one day Shu emura will arrive at my door, just to see what this rave is all about.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


2 comments:

  1. Nice review. I'm terrified of bringing anything mechanical near my eyelashes, however I heard Inglot has a plastic one and I was warming up to the idea of getting one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose there's no need to worry, though lash curlers do look like a mediaeval torture device. I suppose it's a good idea to buy a cheap pair first to see if they actually work and if you are able to use them.

      Delete