Friday 8 March 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal eyeshadow in Electric Blue (#75) review

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal #75

Here is my newest addition to my collection of Maybelline Color Tattoos. I love them dearly and use them as eyeshadow bases but unfortunately the colour range in Poland is limited to 6 shades, three of them are already in my possession, others don't seem to call my name or are similar to other shades I've got.

When I saw swatches of Electric Blue I knew I needed to have it so I ordered it from one of ebay sellers.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal #75

Upon arrival the shade turned out to be much more beautiful than I'd expected. In the pan and in the pictures it looks like a very cool-toned navy blue but actually there's purple undertone to it. The eyeshadow belongs to Metal collection, the name of which lead me to believe that it would have metallic or frosty finish. Luckily, it's not that frosty at all, just shimmery.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal #75

This eyeshadow seems softer than those I bought in Poland. It's kind of more lightweight and applies very smoothly. I use it as my eyeshadow base so I haven't had the opportunity to test its longevity when used on its own. When set with any powder eyeshadow Electric Blue will not budge, but it's easy to remove with any kind of remover.

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. It's my perfect blue!

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal #75

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment