Saturday 30 March 2013

Scottish Fine Soaps Poetica Shampoo and Conditioner review

Scottish Fine Soaps Poetica Shampoo and Conditioner 
A couple of months ago I received in my Glossybox a body lotion from Scottish Fine Soaps, which I loved dearly. That's why I was super excited when I saw two hair products from the brand in my March Glossybox.

Unfortunately, I didn't like these at all.
First of all this product doesn't target any particular hair type. There's no mention about any benefits it brings so I suppose this is a generic product that just washes dirt off your hair. Didn't work for my hair at all.

Secondly, when buying a product named 'poetica' I'd expect something floral about the smell, while Poetica smells like anti-dantruff shampoo for men. I quite like such smell on my hubby's hair, but on mine? Not at all.

Finally, this product is so runny that it streams out of the tube in excessive amount each time I open it.

So as not to waste this product, I'm currently using the shampoo to wash my make-up brushes. I haven't found any use for the conditioner yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment