Sunday 17 March 2013

Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome eyeshadow in Outrageous metallic taupe review



I display signs of serious obsession with everything taupe. It's such a beautiful suit-all shade.
This Sephora eyeshadow was part of their Holiday 2012 collection. I was lucky to get it during post-Xmas sale with 50% discount. 


The eyeshadow is very large but it's not bulky thanks to its very practically designed, yet elegant, packaging. The eyeshadow has a very pretty quilted pattern.


The shade is a mid-toned neutral taupe (by which I mean neither too yellow nor too gray) with silvery sheen. Seems a bit too festive and sparkly for everyday wear but you can always pair it with something matte. This eyeshadow is incredibly pigmented without being powdery or chalky. It doesn't feel creamy either. It applies smoothly and evenly, blends well and lasts all day or even longer. I feel this is one of the prettiest (and cheapest) taupes in my collection.



Sephora has recently been doing a very good job producing supreme quality affordable make-up. I can't wait when the new custom palettes are introduced here in Poland as I've already seen a couple of gorgeous shades to fill one such palette for me. Outrageous metallic taupe is a limited edition eyeshadow but it makes me believe in these new eyeshadows which are to arrive here any moment now.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments: