Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Halfmoon review

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Halfmoon

I have recently had the chance to acquire a number of excellent eyeliners and Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Halfmoon is no exception.

This is a twist-up pencil, which requires no sharpening so it's very comvenient when travelling.
The pencil is incredibly soft and smooth, glides on beautifully on bare lids and over powder eyeshadows. True to the manufacturer's name, the product may be smudged before it sets and once it dries it stays put all day. Performs well on the waterline, though obviously doesn't stay there for so long.

I really love the shade, which is satin gray. The stars on the packaging are misleading cause they make me expect glitter or at least high shimmer, but there's none. 

Does this product have any flaws? Well, I can't see any apart from my very personal dislike for these plasticky twist-up pencils. I actually enjoy sharpening and holding a real pencil in my hands. But this is a matter of my individual taste.

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Halfmoon

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment