Thursday 21 March 2013

Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine nail polish in Burgundy Frost review


I bought the Wet'n'Wild polish in Burgundy Frost cause it was inbelievably cheap and looked pretty.
It exceeded my expectations by all means. 
The only thing that hints at the lower shelf on which the product is positioned is the packaging. It's convenient and practical, but there's something about the print and the cap which tell you immediately that you're dealing with a cheap product.

The shade is gorgeous. This is the first polish in my collection which is neither too dark or too light. This burgundy shade doesn't lean brown (as other burgundy shades in my collection do) but it reveals some sort of rosy undertones. The polish is highly shimmery, which adds to its shiny look.

The polish applied perfectly. The colour was opaque in two coats and there was no streakiness whatsoever. I really liked the brush and the consistency of the formula which made the application easy.   

It stayed on my nails decently long preserving its shine all the way through.

Gorgeous polish for less than $2! for such price you relly can't go wrong!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment