Wednesday 24 April 2013

Affordable make-up: Catrice Absolute Eye Colour eyeshadow duo in I Wanna Be A Royal purple #050 review


Catrice I Wanna Be A Royal

I suppose this Catrice eyeshadow duo has been recently withdrawn cause I came across it when rummaging through a basket with discounted products. It cost about $1.5 so I thought I really couldn't go wrong with this product.

Catrice I Wanna Be A Royal

This is a really pretty duo. In my pictires it looks more blue but in fact these are a bright matte purple on the left and a lavender pearl one on the right. Both shadows lack nothing in the pigmentation department. The matte is drier and more powdery but the pearl one is soft and creamy and so easy to apply and blend.
This is a very well composed duo, the shades match one another perfectly, yet the variety of finishes allows for a number of combinations.
When worn over a primer these last for 6-hours solid. I don't notice much creasing or fading.
All in all a great buy for hardly any money.  

Catrice I Wanna Be A Royal

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment