Tuesday 9 April 2013

L'Occitane Body Lotion # essential oils review


I found this L'Occitane body lotion in one of my Glossyboxes. I welcomed it with great pleasure as such everyday skincare items are always useful and practical.

I liked the fact that this lotion is very thin and runny and absorbs instantly. I also liked how moisturised my skin felt after using this product. It seemed to me that I felt a kind of smooth film on my skin when taking another shower or bath.

Unfortunately I really hated the smell. It was herbal and sickeningly sweet at the same time. I can stand either of these separately but in combination these two notes made me want to throw up. The smell is not  very strong and it doesn't linger on very long, but it definitely put me off buying this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment