Monday 1 April 2013

Maybelline Rocket Volum Express mascara review


After my horrible experience with Dior Diorshow mascara I thought no more wasting money on high-end mascaras. Since the Diorshow needed quick replacement I grabbed the new mascara by Maybelline, namely the well acclaimed Rocket Volum Express mascara in Blackest Black.

I bought it against myself cause I really don't like rubber applicators and huge rubber applicators even more. I just needed to see for myself what the whole hype was about.
And I'm glad I did.
I love this mascara. 
The greatest recommendation is that my hubby thought I was wearing falsies, though I hardly ever do. The difference must have been so stunning that even my layman noticed it!
I still do have reservations about the applicator as it feels sort of spiky when it touches my lids but contrary to my expectations it's not too big for my small eyes.
The formula is clump-free and you can add as many coats as you wish without affecting its performance, though I suggest building up while the mascara is still dry.
In spite of the fact that there's no mention of the mascara being waterproof it acts like one and unfortunately it's not easy to remove.
I will definitely repurchase, especially that it cost about $7.
  



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment