Thursday 25 April 2013

Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam review

I bought Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam because this product claims that it can be used to remove make-up and impurities from the whole face, including eyes, which is rare cause most cleansing products leave this area very dry.
To dispense the product you need to pump a foamy ball and massage it over your dry face and then cleanse. This foam removes face make-up well, does away with eyeshadows and non-waterproof mascaras, however, the waterproof ones need to be dealt with beforehand.
This foam is extremely lightweight, it's not greasy but you can feel that it's highly moisturising and makes the skin round my eyes feel comfortably hydrated.
My new make-up removal routine looks as follows: first I remove my eye make-up with my Bioderma Sensibio micellar solution, then wash my entire face with this Sephora cleansing foam and then sweep my face with The Body Shop tea tree toner. Ever since I've been using a combination of these three products I haven't experienced a single breakout.
The only thing that surprised me in a negative way was the speed at which I managed to use this cleanser up. Considering how lightweight the foam is, I expected it to last much longer. One bottle was enough for a month of daily use.  Perhaps I was using too many pumps to cleanse my face but with a product so lightweight you usually tend to overapply cause you can't simply feel whether what you've got is enough.
I am going to repurchase this product whenever the need arises. It's unique in its moisturising properties, moderately priced, widely available, gentle, fragrance free.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment