Tuesday 2 April 2013

Too Faced Perfect Eyes eyeliner in Perfect Navy review



Too Faced Perfect Eyes eyeliners belong to a group of the best eyeliners on the market, though not without flaws.
They are very creamy and go on as smoothly as gel eyeliners no matter whether you apply it straight on your eyelid or over eyeshadow (the powderiness of eyeshadow doesn't affect its performance). Once applied this liner may be smudged with a rubber sponge attached to the other end of the liner, but you need to be quick cause once the liner sets it won't budge.
It lasts all day on my upper lashline and exceptionally long on the waterline.


Three are, however, a couple of disadvantages of this product.
First of all the colour range is limited. 
Secondly the shade I picked is almost charcoal black, I wanted it to be much more blue (I've got one of these in black and I wanted something different).
Thirdly, the liner is so soft that it melts during the application and may actually mess up your make up. Look at the picture above to see what the tip looks like after making a single swatch line.
And finally, I must say it's pretty expensive, though mine was pretty cheap with 50% off discount from ASOS plus discount code made it cost less than Bourjois liners.  



All in all, Too Faced Perfect Eyes is of the two best eyeliners in my possession, the other being Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion. No other liner is soo opaque and smooth when applied over powder eyeshadow. I also love how soft it is in spite of the minor problems with application. My collection would definitely expand if there were some unique shades on offer. For the time being nothing catches my eye.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment