Friday 12 April 2013

Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora review


I reviewed the Urban Decay Teodora palette a couple of days ago and I liked the lip pencil which came with the palette so much that I thought it deserved a separate review.
I absolutely adore the shade. It's a saturated, bold kind of rather cool toned red with vinyl shine but no shimmer. Gorgeous! 
Looks beautiful on my lips and blends in so well that the edge between the lipstick and the inner part of my lip is invisible, which is rare in case of such bright red lipsticks.
It wears pretty long and the colour doesn't change its shade into something fushia-like as it fades.


Now on to a couple of disadvantages:

1. You need a good sharpener to sharpen this thing. If you want to carry this pencil with you for touch ups, you need to remember to take the sharpener as well.

2. The product is so soft that the tip tends to break off and mess my lips with huge clumps lipstick 

3. The lipstick disappears at light speed. It literally melts onto my lips and each application means sharpening which shortens the pencil considerably.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment