Monday 20 May 2013

Korean goodies: Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ review




What I like most about Asian cosmetics is that Asian manufacturers have become masters of sunscreen milks, lotions, creams etc. No Western brand has managed to get anywhere near Korean or Japanese ones in that respect.

My favourites so far have been Skinfood GoldKiwi Sun Cream (reviewed here) and Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence (read here), and now Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ joins the club.

I am basing my review on a set of samples I got from e-bay, but I'll definitely get a full-size bottle after I've used all other sunscreens in my possession.  

When you apply this milk you can definitely smell alcohol, so be careful if you are sensitive to that. Apart from this fact, there are only good things I can say about this product. 

Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk is rather thin in consistency and once applied it absorbs immediately without leaving greasy residue. In fact it feels almost like a primer and leaves a matte, somewhat powdery finish. I really like the fact that if I wear on the beach sand won't stick to it at all and moreover it can be worn under make-up without ruining it, quite the contrary I suppose it will enhance it's wear time. I don't live in a particularly hot country so the real test is yet to come in the summer months when I'll be able to see whether this protects my skin as expected. For the time being I use this on my face and I like it. Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk makes a lovely base for my new foundation which is Nars Sheer Glow which contains no SPF at all.

Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk has hardly any scent, is waterproof  and contains the strongest SPF available - SPF 50+.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment