Thursday 23 May 2013

Korean goodies: Skinfood Lemon Brightening Morning Cleanser review


Wnem making one of my Korean orders I thought I'd top it up with a couple of samples. I was looking for a new cleanser so my eyes fell on Skinfood Lemon Brightening Morning Cleanser, which seemed to fit my purposes perfectly.

This cleanser has a kind of curd-like consistency, it's partly gel-like and transparent, but there are some white particles in it as well. I mix it with a bit of water, then it produces fairly rich foam which removes all my night-time oiliness well.
Just like with all Skinfood foam cleansers my skin has a sort of rubbery feel to it after I splash it with water. I noticed an immediate brightening effect, though it didn't last very long.
This cleanser has a distinct lemon scent, so if you aren't into perfumed cosmetics you'd better pass on this one.

I really liked this cleanser, though I don't see any difference between this particular one and a number of other Skinfood foam cleansers I've tried. The consistency here is slightly more watery but the result and performance is exactly the same. The decisive factor in this case would definitely be the scent. Lemon is not my top favourite one so I suppose I'll  pick something else.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment