Sunday 26 May 2013

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in #2 Vanilla review

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in #2 Vanilla

My fascination with concealers continues and here's one of the best results of my search for perfection. 
Nars Radiant Creamy concealer is their new release which I suppose opens a new era in concealer business and will set a new standard for concealers.
What I find so innovative is that I see this concealer as a hybrid product. It combines cream concealers which typically come in pots or pans and liquid concealers which are packed in tubular containers and apply with doe-foot applicators. The result of this blend is a concealer with insane pigmentation, easy application, great lasting power and hygenic packaging.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in #2 Vanilla

A little goes a long way. I just dab a tiny dot of the product and then blend it in with my ring finger or a synthetic brush. This is the most pigmented concealer I've ever used, a thin coat will cover most people's dark circles. If it doesn't, nothing will. I didn't notice any major creasing or migration of the product towards my fine lines. When dry this product has a sort of semi-matte finish which I don't need to set with powder. And it doesn't give me racoon eyes! I also don't think it gives me more wrinkles than I already have. The concealer wears pretty much all day with no need for touch-ups.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in #2 Vanilla

The shade I picked is Vanilla, the second lightest shade which is a very pale beige with slightly pinkish undertones, this definitely doesn't lean anywhere near yellow. It's about two tones lighter than foundations I normally wear. This concealer brightens my eye area perfectly

Below you can see the Radiant Creamy Concealer swatched against Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Dauville for reference. As you can see it's really pale, but when used in moderation it doesn't look like white patches under my eyes.

This is a perfect concealer and I'm sure I will repurchase. 


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in #2 Vanilla (left) Sheer Glow Foundation in Dauville (right)



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment