Monday 24 June 2013

Clarins Sun Wrinkle control Eye Contour Care SPF30 review


For reasons unknown to me eye creams with sunscreens are rare on the cosmetic market. That is why finding one with SPF30 on a sale shelf is almost a miracle.
Clarins Sun Wrinkle control Eye Contour Care belongs to Clarins sun care line and it seems to me that the wrinkle control results more from the sun protection than from the content of some beneficial ingredients. Fine by me, that's what I want.
This cream is a typical sunscreen, which also means a couple of disadvantages. It leaves white cast and it's not moisturising enough. Luckily, white cast in the eye area can actually be quite brightening. It seems to even out the skin tone, especially on my upper lid.
My undereye area feels a bit too dry when I use this cream on a rather cold day. On hot days all my face is sweaty and sticky so I don't notice any issues. But anyway, to offer more moisture to my undereye I follow this cream with a bit of Korres Wild Rose Eye Cream and it works perfectly fine.
This is not a cream that I would use all year round but I'll definitely keep repurchasing every summer.   


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment