Sunday 2 June 2013

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush review


There are countless jumbo lip pencils on the market these days. So far I've tried the ones by Revlon, Nars and Urban Deacy and now, thanks to the Glossybox, I've had the opportunity to use one by a less popular brand Jelly Pong Pong.  


This lip blush quickly turned out to be one of my favourite lip products of this spring.
I love the colour, which is a sort of coral red, neither too pink nor too orange.
This colour applies like a dream. It's saturated, even, smooth and lasts incredibly long. What I also like about it is that when it starts to fade it still looks quite elegant on my lips.
The finish can be described as satin. It's not matte but it isn't glossy either.
This product doesn't look like a lip balm but  I find it highly moisturising.
The pencil doesn't need sharpening, just twist it if  need arises. 
I sense a faint rosy scent which is typical of all lip or cheek tints.

I really like this product, though buying another one would be quite difficult as Jelly Pong Pong products are unavailable in Poland. I saw the brand on Cherry Culture, but the lip blushes weren't on offer. After I've used this one up I'll need to have a look around!

WARNING: contains parabens




No comments:

Post a Comment