Sunday 16 June 2013

Korean goodies: Etude House I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam review


When I'd used up my previous cleansing gel I was browsing through the net, unsure what to get next, and my eyes fell on a new product by Etude House, their I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam. For the past couple of months I've been loving Etude House so, having trust in the brand, I thought this would be a good choice. And indeed it is.

I'm Blooming differs very much from Skinfood cleansing foams which sort of rubberise my skin (you need to try one to see what I mean) or from the "western" ones which tend to leave my skin unpleasantly dry and tight.

True to its name, Moisture Cleansing Foam cleanses my skin properly without depriving it of moisture. My skin feels comfortably moisturised after my make-up removal procedures. I like to use it as a part of my night time skin care routine as I believe it preps my skin for a night cream well. In the morning I prefer something more mattifying to prevent excessive shine. 
Etude House I'm Blooming Moisture Cleansing Foam is a wonderful cleansing product for dry skin. You can use it safely, never fearing this would leave your skin drier than before. I have oily skin, but my eye area is dry. I don't remove my eye make-up with foam cleansers, but it's hard to avoid any product reaching this area while washing or rinsing the product off and this is one of the rare products which don't leave the skin under my eyes tight.
I thought that this cleansing foam would have a strong floral smell - there are flowers on the tube - but it actually is almost fragrance-free. I must say it's probably the least fragranced Korean cosmetic item I've used.
The product comes in a handy pink plastic tube which is both travel triendly and looks pretty on a bathroom shelf.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment