Friday 28 June 2013

project empties #1



Project Empties is a new series of highly irregular posts which will present products I've used up and my brief opinions of them after reaching the bottom. Most of the products presented have already been reviewed, so I'm not going to go over them again in great detail. The point is to give a final judgement before I say goodbye to them!

LEFT:
1. Bioderma Sensibio micellar solution is an excellent make-up remover and face cleanser. I'm not saying goodbye to it, just moving on to a larger bottle.
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner improved my skin condition a lot. I'm currently using The Body Shop seaweed toner and after I've used it up I'll decide which one of the two to repurchase.
3. Goldwell Style Sign Twist Around Curling Lotion is the best hair stuff for curly hair I've ever used. You use it on dry hair, it's activated by the heat of the hair dryer and I suspect it will make even straight hair curl.
4. Tony&Guy Men Styling Fibre is a nice texturising paste which can be used not only on men's hair.
5. NYX  make-up setting spray matte is something I won't repurchase. Smells awful, the pump distributes huge drops instead of mist and I don't think this works at all.
6. Skinfood Gold Kiwi Sun Cream SPF36 is a lovely sun cream. Leaves my skin matte and smells gorgeous. The only reason I won't repurchase is that there are so many excellent Korean and Japanese sun products to try out that I see no point in staying loyal to one product line only.
RIGHT:
7. Revlon Lip Butters in Candy Apple and Berry Smoothie. Excellent lip balms to wear outdoors and at home.
8. Rimmel Stay Matte powder has already been replaced with its translucent version straight from the UK, which differs substantially from the one traded in Poland. Good setting powder for low budget.
9. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari d'Eau - one of my favourite soft orange shades - and Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle which is one of my favourite lip shades and has already been replaced by a cheaper dupe by Rimmel.
10. Smashbox Photo Finish primer, which is a nice, smoothing primer but didn't do much to keep my face matte and felt too silicony on my face. It's all right but I feel I can get better.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment