Wednesday 5 June 2013

Santaverde aloe Vera Creme review


I was really excited to receive Santaverde Aloe Vera Creme medium in my Glossybox. This product is quite unique on the cosmetic market as the content of water in it was replaced with aloe vera extract. The ingredients are non-synthetic and most of them come from organic plantations. Sounds good, doesn't it? I'm posting full info about the product formulation below.


This cream is meant for normal skin types, for mine it can be used only at night time, otherwise my face looks even oilier than it normally does. I'm sure drier skins would benefit from its moisturising properties even more.

I really do appreciate the idea behind this product, but the use of such high quality ingredients influences the price. This cream by an unknown German alternative brand is simply too expensive for me. Apart from the price, I found the smell of the product unbearable. This is definitely some natural aroma of plant extracts, yet I m not a big fan of "naturalism" in this respect.

If you have sensitive skin or if you are allergic to artificial ingredients in cosmetics, this product is meant for you. I'll pass on this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment