Sunday 7 July 2013

Korean goodies: Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist review




The only reason why I grabbed the Etude House I'm Blooming facial mist is that it said 'sebum control' on the packaging.
Having oily skin makes me a sucker for all products which lure me with a promise to keep my skin shine-free during the day. I've already tried a number of these sprays, some worked better than others, but there's always some area for improvement. That's why I keep looking for a perfect solution.

Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist comes in a cure pale pink bottle with a pump, which diffuses very fine mist and gives you full control over how much product you use. The product is basically green tea extract, which is good cause green tea is renowned for its soothing and refreshing properties.

The thing that I find disappointing about this product is that it doesn't keep the promise of providing powdery finish, which is mentioned a couple of times on the packaging and which induced me to buy this mist. I have no idea how Etude House could have come up with such a claim as this product is just a clear watery substance with no powdery sediment on the bottom, so where is this powderiness supposed to come from?

This product is a nice soothing and refreshing mist to be sprayed on a hot summer day to relieve sun scorched skin and provide moisture without ruining the make-up. It's a good alternative for thermal waters,  it's fragrance free, 95% natural, hydrating and when kept in a fridge it's wonderfully refreshing. But if oil control is what you're after, give this product a miss as it makes no attempt at providing a matte finish. Even is used as a make-up setting spray, this will turn your mattifying powder you're just powdered your face with into a sort of glow finish. 





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment