Friday 26 July 2013

Something Japanese: Biore UV Mild Care Sunscreen Milk for Face & Body SPF30/ PA++ review



There's no sunscreen that I trust more than Asian sunscreen. First of all the SPF is usually high enough and the formulation is more watery and dry to the touch than the European ones. That's why, for the second year in a row, come summer I reached for a sun-protection product from Biore.
Having my kids in mind, Adam, who suffers from skin allergies in particular, I ordered a mild one with SPF 30/PA++. 
I'm not disappointed with this product!
First of all, and most importantly, Biore UV does not cause any allergic reactions on Adam's skin. 
Secondly, the SPF is just right for the sunless Polish summers. Could have been SPF50, but 30 will do as well.
Thirdly, I absolutely love the formula. The lotion is thin and watery, absorbs immediately and leaves the skin absolutely dry, yet not powdery. This is very important when spending time on a beach cause the sand doesn't stick to the skin like crazy.
A couple of times I used this lotion on my kids and myself in full sun on the beach and we returned home as pale as before, no sun burns whatsoever. 
The only disadvantage of the product is that the bottle is small, which makes it travel-friendly, but pretty expensive.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment