Sunday 28 July 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask review



I've recently noticed myself wondering around The Body Shop outlets more often than I normally do and I seem to enjoy their products again. My recent pick is the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask. This mask is meant for combination to oily skin and it promises to cleanse the face and reduce excess oil.

IMMEDIATE OBSERVATIONS:
This is a true clay mask, by which I mean that it's different from a number of other clay masks I've used, eg. the Innisfree one was sort of creamy and retaining some elasticity even when dry. The Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask is hard consistencywise and applies like real clay. It dries to a crust, tight and uncomfortable on the face. I also feel a slight stinging. The mask has a very pleasant smell.


RESULTS:
You  leave the mask on for 10 mins, then you soak you face in water and take it off. I found the mask easier to remove than the creamier counterparts as it doesn't turn into a kind of gooey substance. My skin looks substantially whitened afterwards. This mask is a godsend for oily skin, makes my skin feel way drier, pores are diminished and tightened. It's a great mask to wear before summer nights out when sweating and oil production is hard to control in the heat.


The mask is sold in sachets and tubes, tubes more economic, sachets are always affordable.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment