Saturday 6 July 2013

Toni&Guy Creative Extreme Hold Hairspray review


Living by the sea means wind all year round and the need to control your hair using hairsprays. Irritated by the flexible, yet inefficient hairsprays I used so far, I reached for something from a higher shelf that promised extreme hold. 
I'm not in love with this hairspray. The extreme hold it promises is not what I mean by extreme hold. Wind still does what it wants with my hair.
My dry hair is more crisp dry and this spray adds no shine to it.
On the positive side, this hairspray doesn't glue my hair together. It's easy to comb out in the evening. It also doesn't seem to weigh my hair down.
The smell is all right, kind of smell of hairdressing stuff, but I've had better smelling hair products. I like my hair to smell nice and this product doesn't perfume it in any way.

It's a decent product but I won't repurchase.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment