Saturday 10 August 2013

Affordable beauty: Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder for Darker Skin review




Catrice Sun Glow is one of my favourite bronzing powders. It's excellent in all respects, let me just list them all:
  • it's incredibly cheap
  • the packaging is good quality
  • the powder itself is embossed with Catrice logo
  • when I swatched the bronzer in the shop it seemed to be hard and lack pigmentation but in fact the formula turned out to be just right
  • the brush picks the right amount of product which blends perfectly and serves well as an overall bronzer and to contour
  • the shade is beautiful, it's a matte powder with no orange undertones which gives the most natural sunkissed look
  • the shade is perfect for my skin in the summer (NW20-25) but in winter I'll get the lighter skin version



This product is a gem of drugstore. It's beautiful, cheap and I cannot imagine the formula of a bronzer can be any better. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment