Friday 30 August 2013

Glossybox August 2013

This month I would have found my Glossybox very satisfactory if it hadn't been for the fact that I'd just bought two of the products included (Aussie shampoo and conditioner) a couple of days before I got the box.

The box consisted of:
Avon Mega Effects mascara (I was quite surprised to receive something as 'in' as this) - full size
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 
Aussie 3 Minute Reconstructor
Anatomicals Spray Misty for Me - full size
Yasumi Express Shaker Mask  - Polish brand, full size

and a gift from the Glossybox - bronzer/blush brush 



2 comments:

  1. I would be a bit disappointed with this box. Aussie products everyone has tried so not too adventurous! xx

    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, but there's a tiny little hiccup, Aussie products have just arrived here in Poland and they're new to us. I used them a lot back in my London days, but they are just being launched and promoted here.

      Delete