Friday 16 August 2013

Korean goodies: Etude House Sunprise Cotton Touch Powder Cream SPF50+ review



Etude House Sunprise line consists of a number of products, all of them devoted to the goal of sun protection. I had tried a couple of samples of various sun creams and decided to get something full-sized to use to protect myself against the sun. So when my eyes fell on the Cotton Touch Powder Cream I decided to pick the one as the concept seemed quite unique to me.



The product comes in a sealed aluminium tube.
The cream itself is a thick white substance with a somewhat pinkish hue. The texture of the cream is most peculiar as it is kind of dry and grainy. When blended out it looks sickly white at first and then it becomes quite invisible. The finish is shine-free, and feels like a mix of primer and powder. 



You can read below what the product claims to do:


I understand that this is not a sunscreen only but a moisturiser which I can use on bare skin. When I do my skin feels fresh and moisturised and decently matified. I have oily skin and this seems just perfect for me. If you have dry or combination skin, I would recommend applying this cream over a moisturiser appropriate for your skin. This product feels much more like a primer than a moisturiser. I can feel something silicony on my skin, but I actually don't mind as it evens out the skin surface and diminishes the appearance of pores beautifully. The cream has SPF50+ PA+++ and smells very nice, nothing like the typical sunscreen smell. It does leave white cast here and there, round my nose and brows in particular, but I don't mind. I like this cream cause it reduces product overload in the summer. 
Instead of using a moisturiser, a sunscreen and a primer I can get away with just one product, which is great!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I started following u on bloglovin'.... Will u check out my blog too? Its mybeautyexpress.blogspot in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I started following ur blog on bloglovin' because I really like it. I have oily skin too n such posts help me.
    Will u check out my blog? Its mybeautyexpress.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry to leave my comment again u can delete both this one and the previous one... I had already left the previous comment on ur sephora nail polish page but i thought that it go through... U can follow me through bloglovin'... But if ur still having trouble maybe a youtube video will help?? Sorry about d comments...! Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete