Monday 5 August 2013

project empties #2


Here goes another empties post.
The first item I've used up is Toni & Guy Creative Extreme Hold Hairspray. It promised extreme hold, though I expected the extreme hold to be immovable, whereas the wind did complete mess with my hair. I think I can find something better.
The second product is the Innisfree Jeju Clay Mask, which was a very nice mask for oily skin. It purified my skin and tightened my pores. Lasted for ages. I won't repurchase only because I hardly ever stay loyal to my skincare products.
I've also used up the last drop of my centuries old Lacoste Inspiration perfume. I remember buying it on a whim and it never turned out to be my favourite. Too sweet for my taste, but what I liked about it was how long it lasted on my skin. I dug it out this summer and enjoyed as something new.

ELF Brow Kit and ELF Under Eye Highlighter and Concealer

I've also used up the wax part of my ELF Brow Kit. This brow wax fills in my browsv perfectly. It's barely tinted, but on my brows it does the trick and looks amazing. The powder part is all right, but I don't usually have enough time to style my brows using both products, so I stick to the wax instead.

The other product by ELF is not exactly something I've used up but it simply turned dry. I'm talking about the Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter. I liked the concealer part very much, it gave not much coverage but it never felt drying, but the white highlighter part was never my favourite. I sometimes used it blended out on my brow bone, but on my cheekbones this looked horrible. White and patchy and not shimmery enough to serve as a highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment