Tuesday 17 September 2013

Korean goodies: Etude House Happy Essential Foam review


I bought the Etude House Happy Essential Foam in travel size when I was planning out trip to Warsaw, but I like the product so much that I wish I'd bought the full-size version.
This foam is actually a thick white-pearly cream which starts foaming once you mix it with water. The thick foam cleanses my skin pretty well without making it overly dry. 
If you're familiar with any Korean cleansing foams you'll know what the skin feels like after using the product. Etude House Happy reminds me of a number of Skinfood cleansers, which give your skin a rubbery feel, which I haven't experienced after using any European foam washes and which is so hard to describe if you haven't tried the product. However, I've noticed that this foam wash leaves my skin more moisturised than after using similar products by Skinfood, and that's probably due to the high content of Hyaluronic Acid.
Those of you who are fragrance-sensitive may complain about the strong and obviously artificial floral scent. Well, since my skin isn't sensitive, and I like my cosmetics to smell nice as they give me the feeling of being pampered so I must say I really do like the way this foam smells.
I can honestly recommend this product, but whether I will repurchase is another matter. I don't get attached to one brand or one product, I like trying things out as I believe there are many good products out there that are worth discovering. 




No comments:

Post a Comment