Thursday 17 October 2013

Cosmetic Skin Solutions Firming Eye Gel review


I was very happy to find this little sample of Cosmetic Skin Solutions Firming Eye Gel in one of my Glossyboxes, months ago. I'm always excited when I can try out some eye product, hoping to find a solution to my problems.

Firming Eye Gel is actually a yellow liquid that comes in a dark glass vial, equipped with a dripper.
One drop is more than enough to cover the area under both eyes, that's why the product is extremely efficient and I could use this 5ml sample twice daily for over a month.

This serum moisturises eye area immediately, but if not followed with an eye cream it dries out to a sticky finish, which looks shiny but feels too dry in the long run.

After using this product for a month I didn't notice any firming of the area under my eyes. I don't also think it moisturised the area enough. Combined with a good eye cream it was all right, but I definitely would never buy the full sized bottle for the sort of money it costs, especially that it doesn't work as well as I'd like it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment