Friday 18 October 2013

Essie Good To Go top coat review


Essie Good To Go is one of those top coats that substantially speed up the process of  nailpolish drying and adds unquestionable shine.
When I used Good To Go my nails were dry to touch within a minute or two, and completely dry within the next couple of minutes. My nails were also much shinier than without a top coat. 

However, when I compare it with other top coats I've used, it seems pretty average. It reminded me much of Sally Hansen InstaDri, but unfortunately it's more expensive. 
It's also not as shiny and quick-drying as Seche Vite, but it doesn't smell as disgusting as Seche Vite and it doesn't shrink nailpolish. I also need to order Seche Vite online while Essie is available in the drugstore next door, but Seche Vite ordered online is 50% cheaper. 

So, as you have already guessed, this is not my favourite top coat, but it's all right, it's effective and readily available round the corner.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment