Monday 4 November 2013

Diorskin Nude BB Cream in #002 review & swatches



I'm a big fan of Korean BB Creams, but from time to time I venture into the 'western' BB Cream area and manage to pick something really worth my attention. The product I've been loving recently is Diorskin Nude BB creme.
Just like all other BB creams Diorskin Nude combines the benefits of skincare products and make-up. It promises to deliver seamless correction and rosy glow and I think it fulfills the promise perfectly.
I have oily, but quite blemish-free skin, so I use this product in the morning instead of my daily moisturiser. Used over a moisturiser this product gives my face more glow than I like. The coverege is pretty light, but just enough for my needs. This product doesn't cover blemishes or major imperfections, but evens out the skin tone, while looking incredibly natural. At first this BB cream looks demi matte on my face, then gets shinier, but that's fine with me as I have already given up my search for something that would keep me matte. It's lightweight and I don't feel it on my skin. This does not  last all day but survives good 6-8 hours, which is a good result on my oily skin. I mainly use this in autumn /winter as the SPF  is a bit too low for the summer.
This is my go to all-in-one face product which I use on those rare days when I don't need to go to work.

The product comes in 3 shades, I changed my mind about which one to pick a couple of times. Shade 001, and I usually pick the fairest shades of BB creams, is too light for me and has very strong pink undertones, which accentuate the the redness of my complexion. I chose shade 002, which was absolutely perfect when I was more tanned, but now I feel it is a bit too dark. I'm quite positive that a combination of these two shades would make a perfect match, but i'm definitely not going to but two BB creams of the same kind just because the manufacturer failed at providing exactly what I need. Anyway, when I use a self-fanner on my body and neck, shade 002 seems to blend with my neckline pretty well. It's just that I'm not used to looking tan in autumn/winter.

All in all, thios is a perfect go-to product. Easy to apply with any kind of tool, offers effortless and flawless finish.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment