Monday 11 November 2013

Glossybox October 2013

I've just realized that I'm terribly late with posting the contents of my Glossybox October. 
What's more I haven't even opened most of the products, so I can't say much about them.

Here are the products I got in "satisfaction" order
1. Palmers Natural Bronzer  - I wanted to try some of their products, but the Natural Bronzer seems to give me kind of yellow tan, which I don't really like.
2. Bioderma Micellar Solution is a product I know very well, but I really do appreciate getting a travel-size bottle of my favourite product.
3. Love Me Green Organic Face Peel - I find it useful and I'm sure I'll make good use of when I run out the prodict that I'm currently using.
4. Pat & Rub sugar body scrub - like I said before, a useful product in bathtime routine
5. Wella Hair spray - Travel-size hair products are always welcome
6. Golden Rose Rich Color polish #45. I really loved the shade in the bottle, it's a cool-toned red with gold glitter, unfortunately when applied it looked... well... cheap. I've got so many better quality polishes that I won't waste my time with the one that doesn't seem to work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment