Tuesday 12 November 2013

Nails Inc gel effect polish in Kensington High Street review


I'm a big fan of Nails Inc. polishes, so when I heard of their gel polishes there was no other way but to get one to try out myself to see how they compare to traditional polishes.
For the time being there are four polishes within the range, out of which I picked Kensington High Street, which is a deep oxblood shade with very slight purple undertones.
The polish is rather opaque, 2 coats allowed for streak-free, even appplication.
When topped with Seche Vite the polish looked incredibly shiny.
What I liked most about this polish was how long it lasted on my splitting nails. I got over a week of chip-free wear, which is quite unusual on my nails. I removed the polish only because I was getting bored with it, not because there was any immediate need to do so.
To me this nail polish seems perfect. I hope Nails Inc come up with more shades in the future. 

Excuse the clumsy application. This is not due to the product's quality but my lack of time.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment