Sunday 17 November 2013

Origins A Perfect World antioxidant Moisturiser with White Tea review



Origins A Perfect World is an antioxidant moisturiser with white tea, which is meant to be used in the morning, but I have oily skin so I picked it up to serve as my night cream.


The product comes in a beautiful green glass jar, with a plastic stopper on top. The consistency of the cream is semi-thick, it is almost like balm, but it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. 
As I've already said, I've got oily skin so can use this cream only before going to bed or on non-make-up days to give my skin some extra moisture boost. I believe people with dry skin would be able to appreciate fully how good this cream is. It absorbs quickly, but leaves a kind of film on the skin which would make dull and dry complexions glow, and which in my case constitutes a make-up melt factor. 

This cream provived my skin with the right amount of moisture at night time, when I wake up my skin feels fresh and plump.
I also love the scent, quite strong, yet  luxurious and adorable.

I won't probably repurchase this cream for myself as I think I'll get a proper night cream next time, but I do strongly recommend this cream to everyone with dry skin which is not sensitive to fragranced cosmetics. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment