Friday 15 November 2013

project empties #5


Just a couple of items this time. 
1. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara which is a lovely mascara to reach those troublesome bottom lashes. Quite expensive as for such a tiny product, though. This is a repurchase, but I'm looking for something else to replace it.
2. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo is a nice moisturising shampoo with a disgusting smell. No more Aussie for me.
3. Tigi Bedhead hi-def curls is the last product for curly hair for me for the time being. Now I style my hair straight so my haircare routine is totally different now. But even if it wasn't, I wouldn't repurchase hi-def curls as I don't think it did much to my curls. I enjoyed its jellybean smell, though.
4. Etude House Happy essential foam is a very nice foam wash which didn't dry my skin out and left it clean and blemish free.

No comments:

Post a Comment