Thursday 26 December 2013

The Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream Review






Today I'd like to review my discovery of the year in eye cream category.
I came across The Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream quite incidentally when browsing feelunique.com website. The tin packaging and the unfamiliar brand caught my attention, I read a good number of enthusiastic reviews, the price tag seemed more than encouraging so I topped up one of my orders with this eye cream.


When it arrived I was pretty much surprised with how lightweight it was. The customers who bought this cream compared it to a balm, which lead me to believe the consistency of the cream would be thick and greasy. In fact the consistency of the cream resembles whipped cream more than balm and it moisturises the eye area really well without leaving greasy residue. The cream absorbs well and its results last all day. I suffer from dryness under my eyes but when I use this cream I don't notice any dryness throughout the day, even in winter and in heated or air-conditioned areas. 

The manufacturers do not claim that this product reduces wrinkles or puffiness, but I'm sure it keeps eye issues at bay by moisturising the area well. 

I paid £8 for this cream, which is very affordable, especially that instead of the typical 15ml what you get is a jar full of 25g of product. 





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment