Saturday 4 January 2014

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle shower gel and body butter review

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle shower gel and body butter

Every year during winter holiday time I feel I need to pamper myself with something utterly Christmassy, which for me means some body products from The Body Shop. This year I didn't even need to buy my toiletries myself as Santa was bright enough to bring me some of these for Christmas.

I got Ginger Sparkle Shower Gel and Body Butter with this cute gingerbread man on the packaging. The gingerbread man is actually quite misleading as it makes me believe that the scent would be more of mixed spice kind, while, true to their name, the products smell like ginger sweetened with honey. I would prefer the former, and won't purchase the same fragrance next year, but it's not bad and I'm quite enjoying this ginger sweetness.

I think I hardly need to mention the fact that both products are of supreme quality. Everyone who's ever used shower gels from The Body Shop will know that they are highly fragranced and a little goes a long way cause they foam up so much. The butters are rich and creamy, leave skin well-moisturised and super smooth and soft. Ginger Sparkle is no exception.





2 comments:

  1. I just finished off a tub of this body butter & I really liked it! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all body stuff from The Body Shop, and almost ever single scent!

      Delete