Monday 10 February 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in #31 ivory review & swatches



I'm a foundation changer. I use my foundations and other similar products in constant rotation. I don't have bad skin and I don't need much coverage, but somehow slapping some tinted product on my face makes me feel well groomed and elegant.

So when I stick to one product for longer and use it on daily basis, this means something. 
And this new found love is my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream.

This product, apart from 24h hydration of a moisturiser and SPF15, claims to contain a combination of pigments to correct the colour of your complexion. Apricot helps conceal symptoms of fatigue, green combats redness and white brightens dark spots. Well, no matter what science says, this product simply works.

 This CC cream is very runny as far as consistency goes. In this respect it reminds me a lot of Garnier BB cream for oily skin. Even the packaging, which is a tube with a very narrow, pointed nozzle that prevents excessive amount from flowing out, is similar. 123 CC cream of  goes on beautifully, applies well with fingers, sponges or brushes. It gives my skin natural, satin finish with medium coverage. 

Shade #31 Ivory matches my skin in winter, but I suppose it would be too light in summer. This is a neutral beige shade that couls satisfy most fair-skinned beauties. 
The product had a lovely floral scent, which isn't overpowering but adds to the pleasure of using the product.

My skin starts looking oily after 3 hours, but this happens even with the most matifying products, so it's rather my personal skin problem, not a disadvantage of the product.

I really love the product, I use it daily all over my face or just on my eye lids to unify my skin colour without making it dry. 

 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment