Sunday 2 February 2014

Gossybox January 2014


The truth about my Glossybox experience is that only one good product out of five can make me completely satisfird with the entire box. And this exactly is the case with my January 2014 box. 
What I liked so much about the box is the Konjac sponge that I found there. I'd been musing about getting one to try out and now it arrived on my doorstep.
The second one in order of satisfaction is Pantene Argan Oil leave-in conditioner, which I'm really enjoying these days.
Then comes Bioliq eye cream as I'm always happy to try out a new eye cream.
Benefit The Porefessional primer would have occupied the top position if it hadn't been for the fact that I've had and enjoyed it for quite a while now. Nonetheless, a travel-size product is always welcome.
Lirene Golden Charm body balm is a product I haven't even opened yet, but I'm sure it's going to suit my taste all right. 

To sum up my January Glossybox was probably the best box ever. Every single product was practical and useful, and also well matched to my demands.


No comments:

Post a Comment