Saturday 1 February 2014

Nails Inc nail polish in Victoria review



When I saw Nails Inc nail polish in Victoria in my Glossybox I thought it was some sort of black shade.Upon closer inspection it turned out that Victoria is a very, very dark and vampy wine colour. 

What I noticed is that the formula seems to me more of a gel-like than a number of gel effect polishes that I've bought recently by Nails Inc and Barry M. It's a kind of non-opaque colour that looks like tinted clear liquid and as a consequence requires a number of coats to even out all streaks and sheerer areas. I applied 5  coats to achieve the result desired and yet I could still see bolder patches in places where the brush hit the nail. The consistency is runny, which results in flooding my cuticles.

Apart from these difficulties in application, I must admit that this polish is incredibly pretty. When topped with Seche Vite my nails look like glass. I love this deep dark shade with its unique gel finish. 
The polish is really hard to apply, but in the end the result is worth the effort, especially that once applied this polish last on my nails for ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment