Wednesday 19 February 2014

Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli review


When I saw a sample of Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli in my Glossybox I didn't expect much. I really do hate Cavalli Acqua like no other perfume, so the brand was kind of lost for me. Nonetheless, I tried Just Cavalli out and bingo!

This is definitely a floral scent, but I don't seem to recognize individual flowers from the bouquet. Most probably because the dominant notes belong to Tahitian tiare flower and neroli, none of which I've had the opportunity to see and smell in real life. 
Floral as it is, this fragrance is not light and refreshing. There's a strong, musky, woody base to it, which makes me associate the scent with autumn and winter than with light and airy spring notes.

Just Cavalli is a very strong and everlasting fragrance. On my skin it lasts pretty much all day, but on my clothes it even survives washing. 

The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The shape and the design of the bottle is all right, but the pink snake skin motif is so bad taste. And the snake skin print on the cap is made of sticky tape that tends to get unstuck at the ends. This definitely looks cheap and unattractive.


 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment