Saturday 8 February 2014

Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub review


I fell in love with Soap&Glory last autumn when my dear friend Ania brought me a jumbo-sized bottle of body lotion, the review of which is still pending.
Since then I managed to find a retailer that ships orders over  £30 free of charge to Poland, which suits me fine and gives me access to all the Soap&Glory goodies.
There are two things that primarily attract me to Soap&Glory, the packaging and the fragrance, but the quality of the products is also outstanding.


The Breakfast Scrub, defined as oat, shea butter &sugar body smoother comes in a lovely tub, decorated with vintage-style print and images. 
The product itself is quite solid in texture, but it warms up immediately and melts on the skin, doing the scrubbing painlessly and effortlessly. 
This scrub is a combination of sugar particles which exfoliate the skin and shea butter that moisturizes my skin so well during the shower that I don't feel I actually need any body butter any more, even though the instructions on the packaging say otherwise.
 And I can't forget to mention the smell, which is one of signature features of the brand. This product has the most edible brown sugar or caramel scent. It might not be modern or innovative, but it matches the vintage style well, and I love it.

At the moment I'm writing this review I've almost used this up completely. I'm definitely going to repurchase this one, but only after I've tried all other body care lines and scents.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment