Thursday 24 April 2014

Garnier Essentials Eye Make-up Remover with grape extract review


I've just realised that almost all skincare products, especially the cleansing stuff is actually Garnier. I seem to like the brand a lot as it delivers good quality for affordable price.

Garnier Essentials eye make-up remover with grape extract comes in a nice clear green bottle that is easy to operate.  The product inside is a watery, non-greasy substance that reminds me of any micellar solution. Actually, I can't tell the difference except for the fact that it's sold in a small container and costs almost as much as micellar water by the same brand. 

I find this eye make-up remover quite effective at removing cream and powder eyeshadows, but when it comes to waterproof mascara I need to reach for some kind of oil-based remover. I generally use this product to wipe off fall out from my undereye and it does its job perfectly well as it's non-greasy, doesn't interfere with my mascara or eyeshadows, neither does it make my concealer crease. It's a very decent product and suits my purposes well, but if asked if I would reourchase, I'd respond that Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is equally efficient and the bottle is much bigger, which means better value for money.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment