Monday 7 April 2014

Gosh powder blush in Flower Power review & swatches




The brand Gosh has never drawn much of my attention, but this particular blush that I'm going to review today was featured in so many bloggers' favourites of 2013 that when I saw it on 40% off offer I decided to give it a go. 



The blush comes in a very simple and non-fanciful packaging, a black container with a clear lid that allows you to see the shade inside. It's sleek and easy to open and hold. 
The shade I picked is Flower Power and, as you can see in the pictures, it's not easy to photograph. Unfortunately none of the pictures is a true representation of the real shade. The pictures are either too warm or too light. 
The shade is a matte dusty pink that has medium pigmentation and is neither too powdery nor too hard. It applies really well, doesn't need any special attention, tools nor care. Just dab, dab, dab, pat, pat, pat et voila!  


This blush is not a milestone in the blush history, but what I like it for is the ease of use. I reach for it in the morning hurry as I know that flawless result is guaranteed and zero attention is needed. It's quick and effective. Thanks to its very neutral shade it suits all kinds of make-up. It's matte so it looks good alone, but is also goes well with all kinds of contouring amd highlighting products. Now that I've used this blush for about a month, I can fully understand why it was featured in a number of favourites of the year posts. And it cost much less that $10.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment