Wednesday 30 April 2014

Korean goodies: Holika Holika Daily Garden Green Tea cleansing foam review


I got this Holika Holika Daily Garden Green Tea Cleansing Foam simply because it was the cheapest cleanser I spotted on the website where I was doing my other Korean shopping. From the range of five or six I picked the variation that seemed to suit my skin's needs best.
Apart from the name of the product there's no other info in English, so I cannot comment on whether it delivers what it promises, but I can say that all Korean cleansers I've tried, including this one, are very similar and totally different from the ones I get here in Poland. 
The consistency of this product is thick, it looks more like a pearlescent paste than gel. When mixed with water it produces very rich foam that disappears upon contact with water, and leaves my skin literally squeaky clean. It feels as if my skin has been stripped of dirt and make up together with sebum and all other moisture. I have oily skin and I personally don't mind, but if you have normal to dry skin, please be warnes as this might not be a pleasant experience.
The product is heavily scented, I find it pleasant and refreshing.

As I've said, this is one of the cheapest cleansers on the market and it performs exactly the same as some more expensive ones I've tried, so I actually see no point in spending a fortune on something that doesn't offer any extra benefits.   


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment