Friday 11 April 2014

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Toner review


I bought Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Toner not because my skin is blemish prone, but because it's oily and products targetting blemishes are usually also good for oily skin.
I need to say that I've never noticed any terribly beneficial results of using toners on my skin, but I simply like them as they seem to be a cherry on top as far as cleansing is concerned. I expect them to refresh my skin and prep it for further skincare.

Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Toner comes is a very nice and fresh-looking blue bottle with a pump. Unlike many Korean toners, this one has no thick or greasy consistency. It's not particularly moisturising, but it's not meant to be so. 
The product has a nice, refreshing scent with some alcohol notes, which is no wonder as alcohol is one of the main ingredients.
I do realise that many people discard alcohol as abrasive and drying, but I personally quite like it and don't tend to stray away from it. I feel it helps me to keep my face matte and fresh, especially in the summer heat.
I haven't noticed any long-term mattifying or blemish-control results, but I really like using this toner as it makes me believe that my skin is refreshed and clean. 
I'm not sure if I ever repurchase, but that's simply because of my curiosity about other products out there. Otherwise, the product is fine.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment