The products I have recently used up this time consist of skincare, haircare and make-up in more or less equal proportions.
1. Love Me Green Organic Energising Face Peeling was a product from my Glossybox. Although it was generally nice, I won't repurchase as it's too runny, tons of product rushed out of the tube each time I opened it and the particles embedded in it were quite harsh.
2. Avene Cleanance Lotion wasn't as matifying as I'd hoped it would be. I used it up as a night cream, but still can't say anything particularly good about it. It wasn't bad either.
3. At first I thought Etude House Nutrifull Eye Cream was moisturising and nourishing and stuff, but somehow half way through this bottle my skin got used to it and didn't react to it as enthusiastically at the beginning. I ended up using this cream as a lip balm. For that purpose it was perfect till the end.
4. and 5. Straight Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner made my hair straight and shiny but also greasy. Will keep looking for something better.
6. Maybelline Mineral Concealer is an item I picked a while ago during a massive sale. What encouraged me to get it was the fact that it was supposed to contain an SPF15 (I found this info on the manufacturer's website, not on the product itself). The concealer had the most unflattering graige shade and when I rerached for it recently it dried my skin horribly. Down the bin it went immediately so as not to tempt me to experiment with this any further.
7. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara is one of my favourite mascaras ever. It volumises like it should and doesn't smudge or crumble. The only drawback is that it dries pretty fast, so when you get it, use it!
8. Balance Me Lip Salve is one of my Glossybox goodies. I liked it at first, but then it started to smell off so fast and I don't think it did any good to my lips.
9. Skinfood Peach Sake Silky Loose Powder was one of my favourite translucent white powders ever. Made my face look silky matte, smelled gorgeous and lasted for ever. Will repurchase when I've used up all the other white powders in my collection. This may take a while, but I will.